Due to the nature of the Key West Express, tickets are non-refundable.
Key West Express Tickets
- These are non-refundable tickets and have NO CASH VALUE.
- Key West Express reserves the right to deny boarding to any person(s) who has not checked in 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Your confirmation voucher must be redeemed for your ticket on the day of travel.
Changes and Transfers
- All changes must be made over the phone by calling (877) 243-2378
- Once a ticket has been issued a $25.00 Fee per ticket will be assesed for changes to names, departure dates and return dates.
- Changes must be made prior to closing 48 hours before scheduled departure or return date.
- All changes are subject to availability for requested date change.
- All Passengers are required to show government issued photo identification, such as a drivers license or passport. Failure to provide identification upon boarding could result being denied boarding
- If you, or a member of your party, does not show up or shows up late for your trip you will be responsible for the full amount and either
Your Final Confirmation
- All reservation holders will be emailed a final confirmation to the email provided when making the reservation within 24 hours. You are responsible to make sure the email you provide is valid and that you have received the final confirmation. You must contact our office if you have not received your confirmation within 24 hours of making your reservation.
- You are required to bring this with you and present the confirmation on the day of your activity.
- Children (under 5) must pay a $20.00 Weekend fee if traveling on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, payable at Check in.
- Credit Card Statement: Your credit card statement will display "BestonKeywest.com, Inc." as the company authorized to bill your bank or credit card.
- Credit Card Charge Authorization: By making your reservation online or by telephone you agree to authorize "BestonKeywest.com, Inc." and/or the activity provider you will be participating with to bill your credit card the agreed upon amount you are responsible for related to your reservation. The credit card charges are authorized verbally and/or electronically by you, the reservation holder, and are valid in lieu of a signed credit card authorization form. You also authorize "BestonKeywest.com, Inc." as the third-party vendor to provide your credit card and billing information to the relevant activity operator you are scheduled to participate with in order to secure any payments related to your activity. "BestonKeywest.com, Inc." is not responsible for any charges incurred as a result of exchange rates or local taxes.
- Credit Card Disputes & Charge backs: You agree to contact and speak to our office via telephone directly to resolve any discrepancy before initiating a dispute or charge-back with your credit card company. If you fail to contact our office before initiating a charge-back you will waive your right to file a dispute and you authorize "BestonKeywest.com, Inc." to charge a $25 Administrative fee to your bank or credit card.
- The arrangements set forth on this ticket for transportation, excursions, tours or similar activities are made solely for the convenience of the ticket holder and are at the ticket holder's risk. All prices are subject to change without prior notice until the ticket is purchased. The providers of such services are independent contractors and are not acting as agents or representatives of Bestonkeywest.com, Inc., or Best On Travel Network, Inc., or their respective affiliates or subsidiaries (collectively "BOTN"). In no event shall BOTN be liable for any accident or harm to ticket holders, which occurs as a result of any acts, omissions or negligence of any independent contractors. In the event of a cancellation or change in the services or activities by the service provider, BOTN shall have no liability whatsoever for any loss incurred by the purchaser by reason of such cancellation and any refund of the ticket price shall be subject to BOTN's discretion.